As the Government Guidelines will reduce the volume of buyers being able to attend the sale, Harrison & Hetherington has put together some points to follow and ask for your co-operation in order for the running of Live Sales. This information is correct at the time of printing and is subject to changes in Government Guidelines or Directives regarding the control of the spread of COVID-19.
- Potential purchasers MUST REGISTER with Harrison & Hetherington Ltd prior to the sale and again upon entry to the market – tel: 01228 406200 or email: email@example.com
- Please remember that purchaser spaces will be limited, so only ONE person per business will be permitted entry.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all persons entering the mart. These must be worn without exception while in the market including the sales rings and pens.
- 2m social distancing must be observed wherever possible.
- Viewing will be regulated by a one-way system throughout the mart and is to be permitted for registered buyers only. This will be 8am-10.30am on Thursday and Friday (shearling ram days), and 8am-9.30am on Saturday.
- To facilitate the Test and Trace system, all customers/visitors will be required to sign into the market. This process will include a declaration that they have not been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, nor are displaying symptoms personally.
- Vendors-Cooling Fans not permitted in the pen area.
- No children under 16 years old will be able to attend the sales and this must be strictly adhered to as entry will be refused.
- Pregnant ladies must not attend the sale.